vJapan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hot and bothered 22-year old opens herself up to everyone

4 posters

Go down

Hot and bothered 22-year old opens herself up to everyone Empty Hot and bothered 22-year old opens herself up to everyone

Post by shirosakura Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:34 pm

Hello~

I'm shirosakura, an eRep expat who's come to vPop for a new start and hopefully more fun days ahead. My friends call me Shiro. I'm a 22 year old nerdy loser that's just trying to find her way in the world.

You know that scene in the Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker (spoilers inbound) when the Hyrule King tells Zelda and Link that after everything they've done to "save" Hyrule, the new land they should find will be one they get to completely create on their own? That's kind of how I feel. eRep may have been the place where our narratives were formed and we lived through our own adventures, but now we have the opportunity to create a new story, and that's really special. I'm looking forward to it.
shirosakura
shirosakura
President of the Diet

Back to top Go down

Hot and bothered 22-year old opens herself up to everyone Empty Re: Hot and bothered 22-year old opens herself up to everyone

Post by shirosakura Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:36 pm

shirosakura
shirosakura
President of the Diet

Back to top Go down

Hot and bothered 22-year old opens herself up to everyone Empty Re: Hot and bothered 22-year old opens herself up to everyone

Post by Oraizan Mon Jun 19, 2017 10:42 am

You are the cutest. ♡
Oraizan
Oraizan
Imperial Diet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirosakura Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:05 am

noooooooooo :c
shirosakura
shirosakura
President of the Diet

Back to top Go down

Post by helpmeslack Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:44 am

dat title doe
helpmeslack
helpmeslack
Imperial Diet Member

Back to top Go down

Post by shirosakura Tue Jun 20, 2017 4:10 pm

What can I say, it got you to read. <3
shirosakura
shirosakura
President of the Diet

Back to top Go down

Post by superBlast Wed Jun 21, 2017 2:32 am

Indeed... this thing has more posts and views than my intro thread.
superBlast
superBlast
Citizen

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum